Question Ask about PSU voltron 300fx

Jul 18, 2024
Hi All, so i just bought GPU VenomRX 750ti 4gb and my current PSU is 250watt seems it underperformance, if i replace it with voltron 300fx can it balance the performance ? or do i need to upgrade to higher specs (i am under budget) Thanks all

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Is the PSU you're looking at;
https://www.leapfroglobal.com/amg/voltron-bronze-300-fx/armaggeddon-gaming-pc-component-psus
?

Where are you located, what is your budget and what is your preferred site for purchase?

Jul 18, 2024
It depends on what your existing power supply is along with the rest of the components in your system. The one you're talking about getting is not a good power supply.
hi thanks for replying, my current setup is
CPU i5-4590
MOBO Varro H81
RAM 8gb
SSD 128 + hdd 3terra
GPU VenomRX 750ti 4gb
PSU 250W
Monitor Acer EK221Q E3
my location at Indonesia and budget under IDR400k

Jul 18, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Is the PSU you're looking at;
https://www.leapfroglobal.com/amg/voltron-bronze-300-fx/armaggeddon-gaming-pc-component-psus
?

Where are you located, what is your budget and what is your preferred site for purchase?
hi thanks for replying, my current setup is
CPU i5-4590
MOBO Varro H81
RAM 8gb
SSD 128 + hdd 3terra
GPU VenomRX 750ti 4gb
PSU 250W
Monitor Acer EK221Q E3
my location at Indonesia and budget under IDR400k

it is alcatroz magnum 225 v8-s
This thing?
That is 120W PSU - 10A on 12V rail.