What are ASPI Layers and who can i install them?

bar

If I tell you what a dougnut is would you shove that in your PC?

What are you seeking? Do you know what you are attempting to do with your
computer?

Give more information and intelligent replies will flow.

"koassim" wrote:

> What are ASPI Layers and who can i install them?

Hi, Koassim.

ASPI = Advanced SCSI Programming Interface, according to Adaptec, who
invented it.

Who told you that you need this? Are you trying to install a piece of
hardware? If you mention the make and model of your equipment, someone here
probably will be able to advise what you need to do.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"koassim" <koassim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What are ASPI Layers and who can i install them?

Usually the ASPI is used for CD Burning. Programs like Nero use their
own ASPI and do not need to use Windows'. If you want, you can install
Adaptec's ASPI for Windows. Just browse through www.adaptec.com ;)

----
Nathan McNulty