Question Asrock B150 Pro4/D3 wont boot

Stamatis

Distinguished
May 5, 2017
Hi Everyone .

I have the motherboard Asrock B150 Pro4/D3 . With GTX 1050 Ti graphics card. 8 gigs of ram ( vaulve set) and a 500watt psu. Problem is that the no signal on my monitor happens sometimes... not always. To be more precise, there are times that my pc will work normally it will boot etc. and some times it will power up with no visual on the monitor. I have tried replacing ram . changing gpu, changing psu still nothing. Tho the times it doesnt boot i clearly see that neither the keyboard nor the mouse are powerd up ( i got both razer with rgb so i see when they are working). Its like it stuck on trying to boot and cant.

Any suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
I have the motherboard Asrock B150 Pro4/D3 . With GTX 1050 Ti graphics card. 8 gigs of ram ( vaulve set) and a 500watt psu.
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

I have tried replacing ram . changing gpu, changing psu still nothing.
Please pass on the parts you've used to troubleshoot the system with. In fact, if you're using an used PSU, please mention it's make and model and age as prior stated.