ASRock Unveils Motherboards Made for Bitcoin Mining

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shatarupa

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013

Honestly i havent got any good reviews about Bitcoin mining..but can u explain why this has the possibility to crash faster?

shatarupa

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
Hi i have heard that Biostar has introduced a new model Hi-Fi H81S2 Ver. 6.x which supports the Intel 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package,has Intel H81 single chip architecture supporting 2-DIMM DDR3-1600/1333up to 16G maximum capacity with BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Technology and built-in powerful headphone Amplifier.

Want to understand more about this product?Can anyone help?

"That paper in your wallet has "real value"? Oh yeah that's right I forgot, we've never seen a government backed currency crash into the ground."it may not have 'real value', i understand that but at least its legal tender for debts and can pay my taxes with it. its a real currency, bitcoin is just a script kiddies wet dream.
Ever look at the valuation of the dollar in the first few years after its inception? I though not.

ddarko

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
one of these days people will realize bitcoins have no real value aside from the time wasted mining them. Once this happens, bitcoins will crash harder and faster than any economy ever created.
That paper in your wallet has "real value"? Oh yeah that's right I forgot, we've never seen a government backed currency crash into the ground.Anyways, obviously bitcoin is still experimental. Nobody should be investing money they can't afford to lose. And nobody should be bothering with it with GPUs. The days of cheap/amateur BTC mining are over.
I'm just laughing at how you think that just because you can invent something without an institution that people are going to buy into it. Crazy Libertarians who think freedom is like "do whatever you want" haven't obviously studied politics and so will never understand that old traditions die hard and the 'paper' currency you talk of will find other forms in which it will replace the form bitcoin has taken. I can guarantee you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.