Question Assassins Creed Odyssey showing abnormal spikes on AMD RYZEN 3600!!

Sep 8, 2019
So i have a Ryzen 3600 , 8 gigs or ram (3000mhz) a GTX 960 4GB. The games shows abnormal results at medium and high settings. For example at high setting the gpu usage goes from 96% to 0% sudden spikes and cpu usage goes to 17% to 50% . But at low settings the game runs smooth except for a tat bit of stutter. Is it some kind of bottleneck or something else with the cpu. BTW i upgraded from 4th i5 4440s to ryzen and on i5 it runs smooth . I dont know what to do :(

Sep 8, 2019
If the game runs smoothly but freezes every so often I'd actually lean towards you not having enough ram. Easy for you to check with after burner.

My ram usage goes to 96 percentage. Is that high? Is GTX 960 a compatible card or its something else ?? At high settings the game goes at 1fps sometimes. An at ultra the game loads at 1fps slowly slowly.

Sep 8, 2019
So I solved the problem, it seems that Geforce experience was the main issue. I uninstalled it and boom everything went to silky smooth. Also i enabled xmt in ram bios and everthing is working like a charm now.