[SOLVED] Assembling PC for Streaming (I seek advice and opinions)

Sep 22, 2020
Good morning, afternoon or evening :)

I have been researching and analyzing about each component for the PC that I will build this week, but I have reached a point that it blocks me.

I have already decided the CPU, Motherboard, GPU, Memory RAM, Storage and the type of Case I want. But I am confused with the Power Supply (I don't know if it will be fine with a 650W or I will need a 750W +), the CPU Cooler that best suits my PC and if I will need more Case Fan for the Case.

Also, if you could recommend models of: Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Webcam and Headphones, I would appreciate it. I have ideas of what I want, but with recommendations you could give me a better idea.

Probably change some components, such as the M.2 SSD, surely for a cheaper one (Since the Samsung model seems somewhat expensive).

Any advice or recommendation from ANY component would be greatly appreciated.

List of components

Solution
try to get a better cooling systeme for your cpu rather than the stock cooler, gaming and streaming tend to increase cpu temperature especially for amd
i recommend you to change the motherboard brand get asus or gigabyte one they are a lot more reliable
other component seems to be fine look for other psu maybe you will finde better with a 5 or more years of warrenty (a seasonic for example)
that's all and remember the most important thing is enjoy your pc and have fun
Sep 26, 2020
try to get a better cooling systeme for your cpu rather than the stock cooler, gaming and streaming tend to increase cpu temperature especially for amd
i recommend you to change the motherboard brand get asus or gigabyte one they are a lot more reliable
other component seems to be fine look for other psu maybe you will finde better with a 5 or more years of warrenty (a seasonic for example)

Solution
Sep 22, 2020

Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS
Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO

What motherboard do you recommend?

TRENDING THREADS