Question Asus 3060 ti mini vs the same card?

Aug 7, 2022
Bought a ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Dual OC 8GB V2 lhr for my son but later saw that they also had the same card but for more with the same name.

Specs are:
GrafikmotorNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
Snabbklocka1695 MHz
CUDA-kärnor4864

The other card which was around 40us more have this specs:
GrafikmotorNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
Snabbklocka1740 MHz
CUDA-kärnor4864

Is there a difference between them in reality?
Cant find anything online but asus have them as separate card on their site but it all leads to same page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

From what you've provided above, apart from that clock speed, no they are the same under the hood, the same GPU chip. Can you please parse a link to both cards you've seen?

Cant find anything online but asus have them as separate card on their site but it all leads to same page.
Sometimes product availability can and will vary depending on region so one(or more) card(s) listed on Asus's site(portfolio) might not be found in your region.

Aug 7, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

From what you've provided above, apart from that clock speed, no they are the same under the hood, the same GPU chip. Can you please parse a link to both cards you've seen?

Sometimes product availability can and will vary depending on region so one(or more) card(s) listed on Asus's site(portfolio) might not be found in your region.
This is the more expensive one

Its in Swedish but spec are under Teknisk specifikation.

This is the one i bought

Thx for taking a look. I had a hard time this time around deciding since im not really building as much pc as i use to do and im not really keeping up with stuff. But wanted him a card that is as much "bang for buck" as possible and components are always sold out here since the pandemic.

TRENDING THREADS