Question ASUS 990fx motherboard trouble

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone help mo on this matter i have got a ASUS 990fx motheboard with 16GB RAM and AMD 6100 CPU i am showing up 2 red lights on my motherboard one is flashing and the other is staying on near my CPU. I have taken the memory and checked the CPU for any damaged pins none that i can see i have put them back in amd the red lights are doing the same. Can anyone help me on this

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone help mo on this matter i have got a ASUS 990fx motheboard with 16GB RAM and AMD 6100 CPU i am showing up 2 red lights on my motherboard one is flashing and the other is staying on near my CPU. I have taken the memory and checked the CPU for any damaged pins none that i can see i have put them back in amd the red lights are doing the same. Can anyone help me on this

Mar 30, 2020
Now i am only getting the one red light on and it is not blinking it is staying on when i tone it on. The fan turns and you can hear the drives kick in but no signal to TV i have tried moving the memory about and still getting this red light can someone please help

How do I update my BIOS if I can get a signal to my tv
I still don’t know the exact motherboard. Some have a feature that allows you to update the BIOS without a cpu installed, others will need a cpu compatible with the BIOS that is installed to allow you to boot and do the update.

Another thought, what’s the full pc spec. What gpu are you using?

Ok bent cpu pins may have killed the cpu, you can try straightening them but they may break or already be too damaged. Google guides on how to do this.

Do you have a gpu? You will need a gpu to get a display as that cpu has no integrated graphics.

Mar 30, 2020
stick with 1 thread
Hi

Can someone help me i have replaced Memory and my CPU and there is a red LED light staying on when i turm on my PC and i am not getting any signa to my monitor

Spec

ASUS 990fx motherboard
AMD AM3+ 6100 CPU
8GB Memory
4GB Card

can someone help this is been like this for days

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS