Asus Demos WAVI Xtion PC Motion Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoofedpacket

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
"Question is, how will it handle Crysis 2?"

Wasn't it not six months ago there was multiple headlines by Tom's on posting guidlines? I see we are back to writing articles to troll the ancient and lame memes right out of people.

Anyway, I'm glad to see these coming over to PC, albeit a bit late.

I'm personally pinned to the chair at my desk when I play games and don't really have any desire to move around much while playing, so I'll probably stick to the consoles for this sort of thing.

G

Never mind Crysis 2 - I want to play Skyrim with motion control!!! I wanna BASH the baddies! :D

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
[citation][nom]Zongle[/nom]Never mind Crysis 2 - I want to play Skyrim with motion control!!! I wanna BASH the baddies![/citation]

This, times ten.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]spoofedpacket[/nom]"Question is, how will it handle Crysis 2?"Wasn't it not six months ago there was multiple headlines by Tom's on posting guidlines? I see we are back to writing articles to troll the ancient and lame memes right out of people.[/citation]
It's Kevin, leave him alone, he's special (yes, that special)!

I'm impressed with the motion sensing technologies we see popping everywhere. However, I have yet to see a game that will actually make me want to buy one.

[citation][nom]smelly_feet[/nom]Agreed. But even better would be a controller that reads our minds so we can remain completely motionless while gaming.[/citation]

I agree. I don't want overdeveloped shoulders clashing with my fat gut. I would need to control with my fingers while my arms rest comfortably on armrests. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.