Asus Details Tablet Plans: Six Slates for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albyint

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
Can anyone tell me what "3.5" G is supposed to mean? Something tells me it might just be a company branded 3g that is "boosted" or something inane like that.

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Decent graphics power + 6 hours battery life + Windows 7 and not Android + less than $500 = I'll buy.

I want something I can tote around campus with real functionality, unlike an ipad, that won't cost an arm and a leg, also unlike an ipad.

G

Sorry. Way too little, way too late, I'm going to get an Archos 101 tablet. At least they built the tablet I was looking for. All these companies decided to hold off just because someone at google said android 2.2 wasn't ready for tablets.

G

Oh, come on! I am getting sick of all these companies talking about coming up with new products in the "future", with the exception of Apple which makes the products available RIGHT after the first announcement. I have never owned any Apple products before and I am seriously thinking about owning one. At least Apple does not build castles in the air, or do they?

G

A real keyboard is today the most effective and efficient data entry device. Perhaps someday voice recognition may rule the day but a touch screen keyboard is a poor substitute.

killbits

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
one twelve inch windows tablet. two 7-inch and two 9-inch tablets. someone want to explain why the title of this article says 6 tablets please.

i think the twelve incher sounds cool. 7 inches on a tablet just seems like a really awkward size - slightly too big for a pocket but the screen is only a few inches larger than a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.