Feb 18, 2020
Asus H110M-R
I5-6400 6gen
8 gig ballistix ddr4 2400mhz
320 gig kingston ssd
2tb seagate hhd
500 gig hitachi hdd
1050 gtx nivia grafix

Ok i have tried installing OS ( Windows 10, 8.1, 7, xp , linux, Bunthu, and steam OS,)

I can get the boot but as soon as i select to install pc reboots same on all OS's i have tried usb boot and cd boot same thing assoon as i select something power goes off on keyboard and pc restarts

Any help will do Please

Feb 18, 2020
try it install on all 3 disk?
make and model of the psu?

Yes tried all disk. Psu i have yama 450 model LC8460btx i have triedcomponent pro atx-300gtF and sparkle power atx-250gt all the same i have also combined the first two so that the yama power mobo and the other hdd and fan same thing

Feb 18, 2020
Ok so i got right help me if im wrong but it seems that the mother board struggle to read the 4 cores i saw it in the memory test as it got stuck on own adress test so i went ant put it on use 1 core and it went thru so i thought if thats the case why not try and use one core for boot up went to bios and select 1 core and put in my old hard drive and started up and it booted up restored the old windows and went i. So correct me if im wrong but seems there is a fault in the H110M-R board as it doesn't want to use the 4 cores and all the post i read had the same problem even same with memory test

TRENDING THREADS