Asus Power Surge on recent build

Jul 5, 2018
Hi!

My computer has been having this weird issue with the Asus' power surge detection. It triggers at random times. I ran multiple stress test using AIDA64, and during the test I used hwinfo to monitor all results.

Sometimes the computer goes fine for 3 hours straight without this Asus power surge message and the random reboot. Today when I tested it it only lasted for 23 minutes. When I look at the .csv file I cannot spot any odd numbers. I'd appreciate if you could check it out too, since I am having a very hard time with this issue. I am also using the original power cable that came with my PSU.
I know that this has been reported many times, but none of the recommended answers helped me much. I think my PSU is plenty enough and is high quality to handle this build. I also don't want to disable the Anti surge protection even when EVGA has its own protection built into its power supplies.
Surprisingly whenever a surge happens, my pc restarts with the usual Asus power surge message, but then everything works just fine for long periods.
Any help is appreciated!

the csv file(dropbox link)
My specs:
i7 4790k (not oc-ed)
gtx 1070
EVGA 550w gs gold 80+ PSU
16gb ram
256gb ssd
2tb hdd
Asus pro gamer z97 motherboard latest bios

Jul 5, 2018

Seems odd. I've been reading up on the issue in the past couple of hours and I've also been running another stress test and everything seems fine. Tomorrow I might check the power consumption of the computer or something.
Thank you for your answer!