[SOLVED] Asus Prime X570-P Bios update failed?

ShlomiU

Commendable
Mar 24, 2020
Idk what really happened.
I've updated directly through the BIOS using a guide I've found , it finished installed the file and said everything was successful, problem came after that.
The PC restarted and I was shown an "AMERICAN" something screen that said something about pressing F1 to load settings because something wasn't right?
It got me to the BIOS again and I've loaded the default settings saved and exit and then everything worked again.
The BIOS got updated as well but I just can't shake that feeling that something wrong happened.

Solution
I've updated directly through the BIOS using a guide I've found , it finished installed the file and said everything was successful, problem came after that.
The PC restarted and I was shown an "AMERICAN" something screen that said something about pressing F1 to load settings because something wasn't right?
It got me to the BIOS again and I've loaded the default settings saved and exit and then everything worked again.
The BIOS got updated as well but I just can't shake that feeling that something wrong happened.
Your fine go back in and enable XMP or DOCP memory settings to get your memory speed back up.

Edit it should also show the BIOS version.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Your fine go back in and enable XMP or DOCP memory settings to get your memory speed back up.

Edit it should also show the BIOS version.

Solution