Question Asus Rog Crosshair x670e Extreme: Memory Code 00 > stuck on Memory Test

Dec 17, 2022
I am getting a 'Memory Code 00' then Memory Test. Nothing else beyond that.

I have an Asus Rog Crosshair X670e Extreme MOBO with the following:

GPU: GeoForce RTX 4090 IChill
Cooler: Ryujin II 360 AIO
CPU: Ryzen 7950x
RAM: 64gb/128gb (total of 4x 32GB) of DDR5 Ram 6000MT/s (Just ordered 5600 MT/s to verify if the memory is incompatible)
PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200W

Things I have tried:
Clearing Cmos
trying all 4 sticks of ram, trying 2 sticks of ram, 1 stick of ram.
Updating BIOS.

So currently I can't get any visuals on the system so I can't see whats going on with BIOS. I haven't built a PC in some years but I'm fairly certain everything works. ALL fans, Cooler, PSU, MOBO, RAM and GPU light up so I believe everything is at the least connected. Could really use some help here I've been pulling my hair out!

huzidada

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I am getting a 'Memory Code 00' then Memory Test. Nothing else beyond that.

I have an Asus Rog Crosshair X670e Extreme MOBO with the following:

GPU: GeoForce RTX 4090 IChill
Cooler: Ryujin II 360 AIO
CPU: Ryzen 7950x
RAM: 64gb/128gb (total of 4x 32GB) of DDR5 Ram 6000MT/s (Just ordered 5600 MT/s to verify if the memory is incompatible)
PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200W

Things I have tried:
Clearing Cmos
trying all 4 sticks of ram, trying 2 sticks of ram, 1 stick of ram.
Updating BIOS.

So currently I can't get any visuals on the system so I can't see whats going on with BIOS. I haven't built a PC in some years but I'm fairly certain everything works. ALL fans, Cooler, PSU, MOBO, RAM and GPU light up so I believe everything is at the least connected. Could really use some help here I've been pulling my hair out!
Have the exact same problem as you altho mine stays at Memory Code 00 and nothing else. Sent both the CPU and RAM to be tetsed and bot are perfect. So my issue should be the board. Have you given your system around 10 mins to train memory?