[SOLVED] Asus ROG Strix 3090 - Release date?

discountbarber

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
I've searched high and low for this information, but I can't find it.

Will the Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition be available* on September 24, or will it be held back for a later date like Asus did with the 3080 Strix?

*As in, will it be selling online. I understand it might instantly sell out because of bots/demand but I want to know what the actual release date is.

Solution
We do not know if gpu going to be held back or not all depends on ASUS but think you should look for other cards just incase!. They should arrive 24th 2PM uk and 6PDT in USA but when 3080 come out some websites put them out at midnight lol

discountbarber

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
When you say "they should arrive 24th 2PM uk and 6PDT in USA ," you mean the 3090 cards generally, correct? In other words, you don't have any reason to believe that the Asus Strix 3090 will be available when the 3090 cards launch, correct?

When you say "they should arrive 24th 2PM uk and 6PDT in USA ," you mean the 3090 cards generally, correct? In other words, you don't have any reason to believe that the Asus Strix 3090 will be available when the 3090 cards launch, correct?

Correct that what I heard and there no info about ASUS card it all depends on the stock and such but check and see when they come out even try at mightnight on websites to see if they be placed on sale

Yeah I'm waiting for those slick ROG cards as well. No information besides Nvidia's release date which only some other AIB gpus are coming with. The only thing I saw concerning the strix cards are that they are being released a little bit after, but I will check tomorrow to see if maybe the 3080 version gets released on the launch of the 3090.
EDIT: I read elsewhere that, allegedly, they are going on sale on the 28th. So.
Don't tell your friends ;)

Last edited: