[SOLVED] ASUS ROG STRIX B360-F GAMING BIOS UPDATE No Display White Light VGA indicator.

Jul 25, 2021
So I have
ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming
RX 480 MSI GPU
Intel core i5 8500
8gb of ram

So I updated my BIOS because it's been out of date since 2018, while updating my BIOS to like 80%, it suddenly shut down and restart the PC, and no display. I tried several solutions from websites like removing CMOS battery or clear cmos from jumper, swapping GPU, reseating ram/swapping ram, but nothing works. I don't know what to do anymore so i need some help.

Solution
unfortunately, if thats the case, i think you might have a dead motherboard, because, if you update the bios and something happens mid update, thats it. the motherboard will be "unworkable". if you can, i would recommend taking the mb back to where you bought it (if you still can) and rebuy it. i hope this is helpful

Matthew44

Prominent
Apr 28, 2022
unfortunately, if thats the case, i think you might have a dead motherboard, because, if you update the bios and something happens mid update, thats it. the motherboard will be "unworkable". if you can, i would recommend taking the mb back to where you bought it (if you still can) and rebuy it. i hope this is helpful

Solution

TRENDING THREADS