[SOLVED] Asus ROG Strix B450-F // Orange DRAM light error - No Display Recognition

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Koushal Saini

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014
No you need an older AMD CPU to install so you can flash the BIOS.
Read my earlier post for options to do that.
Thanks, i thought i can boot without cpu and install bios but was wrong..... I had contacted local vendor abt this and ill have the issue solved.

Thanks a lot man for quick replies and solving my problem.

Just for knowledge i wanna know why its showing orange led not red for cpu?

Koushal Saini

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014
My rog logo (on io shield) is not glowing after the update do u know abt this???

How do i set the ram to 3200mhz and the ram which we have selected are made to run at 3200 right??

DMAN999

Respectable
Apr 17, 2019
My rog logo (on io shield) is not glowing after the update do u know abt this???
Yes, I have seen a post or two about that issue.
I wouldn't worry about it for now.
I'm sure they will fix it in a new BIOS at some point.
As long as the system is working properly I would be happy.
I t may take a few BIOS revisions before they get all the bugs worked out.

How do i set the ram to 3200mhz and the ram which we have selected are made to run at 3200 right??
Go into the BIOS and select DOCP Standard for the AI Overclock Tuner setting then select the 3200 MHz DOCP profile and set Memory Frequency to 3200 MHz if it doesn't do that automatically.
Here is a pic of mine running at 3400 MHz (it took quite a while to get it to work at that speed so leave yours at 3200)
View: https://imgur.com/gzTBd7t

Last edited:

Koushal Saini

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014
Yes, I have seen a post or two about that issue.
I wouldn't worry about it for now.
I'm sure they will fix it in a new BIOS at some point.
As long as the system is working properly I would be happy.
I t may take a few BIOS revisions before they get all the bugs worked out.

Go into the BIOS and select DOCP Standard for the AI Overclock Tuner setting then select the 3200 MHz DOCP profile and set Memory Frequency to 3200 MHz if it doesn't do that automatically.
Here is a pic of mine running at 3400 MHz (it took quite a while to get it to work at that speed so leave yours at 3200)
View: https://imgur.com/gzTBd7t
Thanks man!!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS