[SOLVED] Asus Rog Strix X570-E Graphics?

Renolz

Reputable
Mar 4, 2015
Hi, quick question to anyone who understands the shitty-written manuals of mobos:

Does my motherboard not include integrated graphics when i am using the Ryzen 7 3800X?

I have seriously built my pc over 4 times because it won't post or get me any monitor signal at all and VGA light stays white.

I have not gotten my GPU yet since it's just released so i just wanted to build and ready up everything else but this has me going nuts 😂

Can anyone confirm? So that i can relax and get back to my normal life..

Reactions: bencos2018
Solution
As per your motherboard specification:
Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors

The 3800X does not come with integrated graphics. It is the CPU that carries the integrated graphics not the motherboard, the motherboard just has to support it. You need a dedicated GPU to run the 3800X

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
As per your motherboard specification:
Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors

The 3800X does not come with integrated graphics. It is the CPU that carries the integrated graphics not the motherboard, the motherboard just has to support it. You need a dedicated GPU to run the 3800X

Solution