Hello, built a new pc
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
MOBO: Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming
RAM: HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2 sticks of 8gb
PSU: Chieftec Photon CTG-650c-RGB
GPU: old Radeon HD6950
SSD: Kingston 240gb
HDD: seagate 500gb

So i put this all together, installed windows 10 on ssd, everything worked fine. Started installing updates, at some point pc restarted, thought it would be something to do with updates. Then it started looping restarts and at one point throwing BSOD.
Took everything apart, put all back together, still the same thing. At one point even couldnt get into the bios, bios froze.
Then somehow i managed to get into bios, changed the performance setting from Normal to Asus Optimized. After that everything worked fine. Then enabled the D.O.C.P in bios and still worked fine. While Asus Optimized was set the temp was under 40 degrees celsius and voltage was 1.3. Then at one point it started again, loaded bios default, when performance setting on normal, then the temp shows over 50. And then the bios froze. Did a restart, and while attempting to go to bios, screen just turns black and nothing happens. After a while trying i managed to change the performance back to asus optimized, started to work again. So at one point i started rendering and pc starts restarting again, and again im not able to get into bios.

Any help? May it be that the MOBO has defect out of a factory?

Solution
Before that PSU i tried my old Xilence xp700, its not much better or something but the problem was the same. What board would you recommend?
For any Ryzen 9X i recommended power supply from 900w minimum, and better 1000w, if you have good videocard.
And better change MB from based on X470 chipset, which it have better robust power delivery on it.

Lutfij

Titan
Chieftec Photon CTG-650c-RGB
Change the PSU out to something reliably built, like one made by Seasonic, in their Focus lineup! See if that changes the issue. You should look at something above 650W, for good measure due to the hardware you currently have.

Also that processor shouldn't be paired with that board. You need a board that has a robust power delivery on it.

Jun 6, 2020
Change the PSU out to something reliably built, like one made by Seasonic, in their Focus lineup! See if that changes the issue. You should look at something above 650W, for good measure due to the hardware you currently have.

Also that processor shouldn't be paired with that board. You need a board that has a robust power delivery on it.

Before that PSU i tried my old Xilence xp700, its not much better or something but the problem was the same. What board would you recommend?

Aug 6, 2020
For any Ryzen 9X i recommended power supply from 900w minimum, and better 1000w, if you have good videocard.
And better change MB from based on X470 chipset, which it have better robust power delivery on it.

Solution

SM/Madao

Great
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, built a new pc
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
MOBO: Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming
RAM: HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2 sticks of 8gb
PSU: Chieftec Photon CTG-650c-RGB
GPU: old Radeon HD6950
SSD: Kingston 240gb
HDD: seagate 500gb

So i put this all together, installed windows 10 on ssd, everything worked fine. Started installing updates, at some point pc restarted, thought it would be something to do with updates. Then it started looping restarts and at one point throwing BSOD.
Took everything apart, put all back together, still the same thing. At one point even couldnt get into the bios, bios froze.
Then somehow i managed to get into bios, changed the performance setting from Normal to Asus Optimized. After that everything worked fine. Then enabled the D.O.C.P in bios and still worked fine. While Asus Optimized was set the temp was under 40 degrees celsius and voltage was 1.3. Then at one point it started again, loaded bios default, when performance setting on normal, then the temp shows over 50. And then the bios froze. Did a restart, and while attempting to go to bios, screen just turns black and nothing happens. After a while trying i managed to change the performance back to asus optimized, started to work again. So at one point i started rendering and pc starts restarting again, and again im not able to get into bios.

Any help? May it be that the MOBO has defect out of a factory?
Just a guessing, every try to Updating the BIOS Firmware?