Question Asus Tuf F15 FX506LH - - - display randomly freezes completely to whatever was displayed last ?

Dec 28, 2022
Asus Tuf F15 FX506LH ---- display randomly freezes completely to whatever was displayed last and a loud buzzing sound comes out of the speakers/headphones ?

I've tried everything, I've reset it to multiple OS's, Some of them without any asus software/drivers and some with said drivers, I've tried different ram, different SSDs, I took it to asus's service center twice and they said they could not find any issues, I've run a lot of benchmarks and it doesn'tfreeze consistently in any of them as its very random, What could the issue be?

Dec 28, 2022
Since you have tried different os, hardware etc, I would try disabling c state in your bios, and any other power saving options. Under cpu config disable c1e function, and Intel c1 state. See if this changes anything.
The bios lacks a lot of the more standard features, these are the only options I have, I've tried them all on and off to no avail.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2022
Is there a reason why you have Hyper Threading disabled? Check every line item and see if there are any power saving settings and disable if any are found.
I might've just left it off from when I was tinkering with the settings, unfortunately there arent any more settings other than these that change anything about the CPU or Power