Question ASUS TUF FA507RE RTX 3050 Ti THROTTLE FPS DROP ?

Jul 22, 2023
View: https://youtu.be/rT8ptHlXWEw

Hello, I have an Asus TUF FA507RE-HN034 notebook as seen in the video, when it approaches 80 degrees, my video card starts to hang. I have reset the Windows operating system about 5 times, updated the bios but the problem still persists. How can I solve it?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Have you made sure to see if the BIOS is on the latest BIOS version? If so, which version are you on? You Might want to try using ThrottleStop to see if undervolting helps your laptop. Speaking of laptops, how is your laptop setup to see those kind of temps? Setup meaning the way the laptop is placed on your desk.

I have reset the windows operating system about 5 times
Resetting doesn't do much, you should think about an OS reinstall, after recreating your bootable USB installer for the OS.

Jul 22, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Have you made sure to see if the BIOS is on the latest BIOS version? If so, which version are you on? You Might want to try using ThrottleStop to see if undervolting helps your laptop. Speaking of laptops, how is your laptop setup to see those kind of temps? Setup meaning the way the laptop is placed on your desk.

I have reset the windows operating system about 5 times
Resetting doesn't do much, you should think about an OS reinstall, after recreating your bootable USB installer for the OS.
I reset the Windows OS by printing with RUFUS over USB. My bios version is up to date version 315.
ThrottleStop app is not working because I am using Ryzen 7 6800H. I also have a Zalman NS2000 cooler under my device.

TRENDING THREADS