Question ASUS TUF Gaming F15 has a blue screen ?

Sep 9, 2023
Hi Guys pls help me. About 4 hours ago i bought the 2022 ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZC4 with i7 12700H, all thing was good and i was busy with installing Drivers on it. After restarting the loptop everything was so big, so i go to the setting in windows 11 and i saw that the screen is on 175%, i decided to change it to 100% and it says to me that you must sign out. Back then i doesn't know that what the hell is this so i clicked on that and it brought me to the fully setup windows agian. When it's done, it says that this thing needs to restart, so i restart it and it brought me to BIOS settings and something that says BIOS Update, i clicked on that thing and it says it could take some minutes, i go to the kitchen and i eat some tea and i was back to my room so i can finally use my new loptop. But it was showing me the blue screen. What am i gonna do with it please help me. I'm downloading window 11 again and I am gonna make a bootable USB of windows 11 with my second laptop but i wanna new ideas. Pls tell me

Aug 15, 2023
Hi Guys pls help me. About 4 hours ago i bought the 2022 ASUS TUF Gaming F15 with i7 12700H, all thing was good and i was busy with installing Drivers on it. After restarting the loptop everything was so big, so i go to the setting in windows 11 and i saw that the screen is on 175%, i decided to change it to 100% and it says to me that you must sign out. Back then i doesn't know that what the hell is this so i clicked on that and it brought me to the fully setup windows agian. When it's done, it says that this thing needs to restart, so i restart it and it brought me to BIOS settings and something that says BIOS Update, i clicked on that thing and it says it could take some minutes, i go to the kitchen and i eat some tea and i was back to my room so i can finally use my new loptop. But it was showing me the blue screen. What am i gonna do with it please help me. I'm downloading window 11 again and I am gonna make a bootable USB of windows 11 with my second laptop but i wanna new ideas. Pls tell me
Hi , if it was a bios update most likely the settings where setup on default, and you need manually setup correctly again. Try to check bios settings and see if properly setup , you can try disable secure boot and verify for boot to be on UEFI mode and test .