Question ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS does not initialize ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darien92

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2012
Good afternoon,

I have the following configuration:

ASUS Motherboard Tuf Gaming X570-Plus

2 Hyperx Fury Memory Comments, 16GB, 2666MHz, DDR4, CL16, Black - HX426C16FB3 / 16

Ryzen Processor 5 3600

Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI GAMING OC 6G, GV-N166TGAMING OC-6GD

2 SSD's SATA

1 DVD Recorder

Thermaltake 575W Power Supply

Everything was working perfectly for a year and a half and suddenly stopped booting. Nothing appears on the screen and the motherboard LED that indicates problem with RAM is lit. The processor and video card cooler are working and the DVD recorder tray opens. I've already tested the RAM on another computer and it's working. I have tried with other RAM combinations which were working on another computer; I've tried to install only one RAM on each of the 4 slots and nothing. Is it the motherboard? Or the processor?

titaniuman101

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2013
Good afternoon,

I have the following configuration:

ASUS Motherboard Tuf Gaming X570-Plus

2 Hyperx Fury Memory Comments, 16GB, 2666MHz, DDR4, CL16, Black - HX426C16FB3 / 16

Ryzen Processor 5 3600

Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI GAMING OC 6G, GV-N166TGAMING OC-6GD

2 SSD's SATA

1 DVD Recorder

Thermaltake 575W Power Supply

Everything was working perfectly for a year and a half and suddenly stopped booting. Nothing appears on the screen and the motherboard LED that indicates problem with RAM is lit. The processor and video card cooler are working and the DVD recorder tray opens. I've already tested the RAM on another computer and it's working. I have tried with other RAM combinations which were working on another computer; I've tried to install only one RAM on each of the 4 slots and nothing. Is it the motherboard? Or the processor?

When your computer doesnt power up also checker the power supply units power cord FIRST. then dig inside the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.