Question Asus VP228HE Montior Bad Performance

Mar 3, 2020
Hello,

I have recently bought a new Asus VP228HE monitor and I have installed all the necessary drivers and programs needed to have the best performance as possible, however despite all the efforts the monitor still has some serious problems in my opinion and no matter how many time I have tried, It does not seem to be solved.

First problem is that the icons and texts are really rough and they all have this black shadow around them at the edges of each icon or text which is really awkward.

The second problem is that when I move the windows I have opened or when I am playing a game it seems like a black shadow is trailing the objects and as I move it faster the shadow becomes longer and larger and the overall effect is really awful.

I have tried to choose between the different modes of the monitor using the buttons but it does not have any effect, it just makes the colors better. But when I turn on the Splendid Demo Mode in the settings the screen divides to two parts such that in the left side which does not have Splendid Mode on, the text become smoother and more clear but that shadow-like effect still exists.

Hope someone can help me through this.

Used Parts:
----------------------------------------
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B360M-K
Graphics Card: Radeon RX570
CPU: Interl core i3-9100F
Monitor: ASUS VP228HE 1ms Monitor
----------------------------------------

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I'm curious to learn what the age of your PSU is as well. Also, include the version for your OS.

"I have installed all the necessary drivers and programs needed to have the best performance as possible, however despite all the efforts the monitor still has some serious problems in my opinion and no matter how many time I have tried, It does not seem to be solved."
It'd be a good idea to state what you've tried so we're not repeating suggestions.

Mar 3, 2020
Got ya! The PSU is completely new just like any other part and the one I am using is Green GP700-B HP Plus. Also the OS that I am currently running is Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363.

Thank you.