Question Asus x670e Extreme - Ryzen 9 7900x3d - Gskill 6000hz CL30

Oct 1, 2023
Forgive me if I'm asking a question already answered. I have looked and don't see an answer but that very well could be due to my own ignorance on the subject.

Essentially it boils down to this. The system is booting to windows fine. However, I noticed that the MB LCD (the graphic LCD) displays a message "MEMORY TEST" at all times. By, "all times," I mean that cumulative total of about 8-10 hours I've allowed it to sit hoping it would resolve itself. At this point, I don't want to add anything or tweak anything until I've answered this question; Is everything ok? I should add that the error code display seems to cycle between numbers 46, 45 and 44 after a while (10 minutes). Prior to that 10 minutes this display cycles through number ranging from 65 to 37 seemingly in no specific pattern or order, settling on 46, 45 and 44 after about 10- minutes. Additionally, two orange indicator led's are illuminated. One that is above the "BIOS LED1" label and another above the "ALTERATION MODE" label. Lightshot links to the photos are below.

TIA,

Shade, PharmD