Ram: 32gb
SSD: 1TB
Display: OLED 14 inch

Macbook M1 PRO:
Cpu: M1 Pro
Ram: 16gb
SSD: 512GB
Display: Liquid Retina XDR 14 inch

Technically the zenbook side is better. Both are the same price, which one do you think?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I don't need any software but I want to use macOS. I can also study computer engineering.
Seems you have already decided which to buy then.

Studying engineering, of any sort, is completely independent of what laptop and OS to pursue.

However, the question regarding software earlier was in regards to some applications are not supported by both Windows and MacOS.

Reactions: MichelangeloO
Sep 7, 2024

Seems you have already decided which to buy then.

Studying engineering, of any sort, is completely independent of what laptop and OS to pursue.

However, the question regarding software earlier was in regards to some applications are not supported by both Windows and MacOS.
I want to use macos but zenbook looks much better in terms of hardware. Its screen, ram, processor, ssd are ahead in many things. I am undecided

I want to use macos but zenbook looks much better in terms of hardware. Its screen, ram, processor, ssd are ahead in many things. I am undecided
You can’t compare spec to spec across OS. macOS is generally better at memory management for example, the battery life on the Mac is literally double and on battery you get the same performance as you would plugged in. I have the 14” M1 Model and it hasn’t put a foot wrong in 3 years. If you have an iPhone the experience is significantly better too