AT&T to Sell Nokia Netbook for $299 With Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I thought they gave away these netbooks for a 2 years plan!

AT&T isn't thinking about customers, it's thinking about it's own money!

Thanks for letting us know, it's one company I'll avoid in the future!

I'd rather pay a $300 netbook, and an AT&T plan of 1, 2, 3, or 6 months, than being stuck on a 2 years plan...
My mind says they're planning on having several lawsuits ready for those who lose their job in the future, and are not able to pay for it anymore...
And what about the price? $60 per month for near to lowband internet?
WTF is that???

jecht

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
Personally, I don't see the sense in this. I can't think of any place that I could get cell service, but not some sort of internet connection, and would need to use a computer there. =/

raptor550

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2009
That is so interesting. I bought my netbook for $300 and didn't have to sign any contract. I love their discount, double the price then give you $300 off. Smooth operators.

swunder

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
Why are people complaining about this? Practically everyone is on a 2 year cell phone contract anyway. This thing does not cost 1700, it costs 300. Its not like you weren't going to spend the 60 bucks a month on a cell phone anyway.

Stop giving us discounts cell phone companies!! ahhh!!

G

@swunder
I am not on contract. And haven't been for years. I don't like contracts (afraid of commitment). I'd rather pay the money up front with the assurance that I'm not stuck in some "relationship" I can't get out of.

OTOH if you can sign up an cancel within 30 days with no penalty, then I'd consider getting one with the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.