Question Audio poping/crackling in my laptop acroos all output devices with normal Latencymoon results

Jul 29, 2024
Recently i noticed some poping and crackling from my audio devices wether speakers or headset(cloud 2) i applied all fixes like (high priority audiodg.exe and putting it on one physical core , unistalling audio driver by DDU, improving latency moon result ,disabling dolby atmos spetial audio, disabling audio enhancment , other....) but no use as last resort i formated and reinstalled windows and installed all OEM driver and myasus drivers and windows update too but no use there is poping and crackling when playing videos or movies or gaming (not all the times but in some scenes and it can reproduced )

Asus rog strix g16

I7 13650hx

Rtx 4060

Windows 11

I dont know if it is related to the latest BIOS 329 update or it was there and i am recently hearing it

  and here is my latencymoon results?

After expirmenting more it is mostly related to realtek driver or something deeper because it affects my headset too as if somthing overeide audio of headset too but speakers one are worse

I ran dpc latency app while playing movie scene where poping occur and there were no fluctuations I played same movie scene from same movie file and same video player on my old laptop (lenovo legion y540) and there were no poping and crackling

There is no event log indicate the problem maybe metadata staging failed 131 has something to do with it but i dont know and it is other topic

Please help ?
I cant insert latency moon results here but it is normal and all green