Question Audio sound pops up and down

May 2, 2020
My headphones audio goes up and down. It's very dramatic. It's only when I start my pc up and it fixes when I turn it of and on again. It's also only on the case audio jack only, not my speaker headphones jack. What is this?

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your headphones? What case are you working with? Does the issue crop up when using the rear outputs on your motherboard's audio? If the headset you have is analog and relies on the audio ports(and not USB) then you could try uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers with the latest found off manufacturer's support site.

May 2, 2020
Make and model of your headphones? What case are you working with? Does the issue crop up when using the rear outputs on your motherboard's audio? If the headset you have is analog and relies on the audio ports(and not USB) then you could try uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers with the latest found off manufacturer's support site.
Bose quietcomfort 35 (series II) headphones. My case is iCUE 220T mid case. It only happens on my front pc case audio out. It seems to only happen when i've been using my headphones on another device like a tablet or phone.