AudioStation

G

I just installed a new T-B Santa Cruz. Everything when well enough. I was playing around with trying to record something from old LP and now I've screwed something up. No sound while playing a CD in AudioStation. AudioStation will work for a MP3 file stored on my C drive but will not play a CD. The proper CD and track info shows up and you can see the progress slidebar move but no sound. The same thing is true if you use the CD player that comes with Windows2000. I've looked at all the mutes that I can find and they look like they are set correctly. All other sounds works fine. It's probably something really simple but I can't find it.
PLEASE HELP!!!

G

Yes, the cable is attached. As I said, it was working. I tried to do some recording. I was in AudioView 32 and I did something that gave me an error message. I decided to give up on the recording and do something else. That's when I noticed the CD wouldn't play anymore. I've been back to AudioView 32 and I can't find any switch or setting that would be causing this so I don't know if they are related. I've tried doing a reinstall of AudioStation but that didn't help. It's so weird, everything works except playing CDs.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Isn't AudioStation the software that comes with IBMs? I could be wrong.

Do other programs work for playing CDs?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>