Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
^ see-sawed

Reynod, I think she's referring to this:

2640516267_ea85b5081d_o.jpg

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
^ I freaked him out, again...

Call an abulance and tell them to set the shock'ers up to 1KW... its serious damage...

Seriously yesterday this weird parody guy called "Reynob" appeared with the same stuff inc. avatar & profile! Freaky...

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
^ okay... but what about Aussie THG??? And the Australian forum? C'mon what about being a mod?.. If only I didn't have a mental block (caused by flu) I'd write a song/ballad/poem... sad days these are?

macgirlfriend

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2008
I wish they made the forums allow bigger avatar images! I love this one! :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amdfangirl/2706159834/

Anyway Missy's gone on strike for solar energy or whatever so she can't use electricity.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
Yeah I know $194 USD (and about $400 here) t'was cheaper than a Phenom 9850... but apparently Intel can push it down to about $100 if it really wanted to. I'm wait for that (I mean like it's FUD)

I suppose I'll get an EE Deneb/Propus... or skip it and directly go onto Fusion. I don't really need a processor any faster than this. I suppose a new 22" monitor would do me good.