B350m gaming pro CPU Debug LED

gandres.veloso

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017
im having a black screen issue and CPU Debug Led on the mother board after a few minutes of gaming or heavy task like stress test of Aida64, 3D Mark, this problems appears only while doing some tasks like this, however doing web browsing, or using some Excel sheets, no problem at all.
i Check some of the system temps, and VGA thermals reach 70C and the screen goes black, but the PC doesnt turn off.

CPU: Ryzen 1600
Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 2400
PSU: EVGA 600W 80Plus
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Rx 580 4GB
MOBO: MSI B350M Gaming Pro

Solution
try ram test here: memtest86.com, full loop 2 hours
try to update your BIOS if it is not the most recent version.
After that reinstall OS, make sure you install correct drivers from official website. You can do this before reinstall.
If issue still persists, start with MB RMA, then CPU,

gandres.veloso

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017

I just made another stress test, 3 times actually and the avg temps its 47c, also check the gpu temps and the avg 70c.
Im just thinking about a bad hardware but im not sure if its CPU, GPU or MOBO :(

try ram test here: memtest86.com, full loop 2 hours
try to update your BIOS if it is not the most recent version.
After that reinstall OS, make sure you install correct drivers from official website. You can do this before reinstall.
If issue still persists, start with MB RMA, then CPU,

Solution

gandres.veloso

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017

Im running a gpu stress test, but now with the gpu fans at full speed and the temps are avg 57c and everything looks fine, so the problem its a 100% temps, but why its black outs and ez debug led cpu its on? Its a MOBO issue?

gandres.veloso

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017
Im cheking the software of my gpu and i realized that the fans are spinning at 20% when i reach 70c, thats its on auto mode, i customized that and now the fans are at 60% and the temps are at lows 60c and the system are running just fine, i was able to Play BF1 for more than an hour...