[SOLVED] B350m mortar Pump header

Ejaay-_-

Reputable
May 13, 2017
Hi,

Just wanna ask I'm getting the Auraflow x 360 AIO but my motherboard B350m mortar doesn't have a Pump Header, so where do I plug in the pump cable for the AIO.

Hi, thanks for the reply. After I plugged it in on the CPU header do I need to set it to 100%? or the motherboard automatically do that?

I believe AIO pump will go to full speed all the time, the fans are the only thing that change RPM. Personally I think AIOs are more trouble then they are worth and a good air cooler is going to be just as efficient if not better (like Noctua or bequiet ) then many many AIOs on the market.

Reactions: Ejaay-_-
Hi,

Just wanna ask I'm getting the Auraflow x 360 AIO but my motherboard B350m mortar doesn't have a Pump Header, so where do I plug in the pump cable for the AIO.
For pump any Fan header would do Sys_Fan or whatever is called on your MB. It's operation curve should be set to constant max speed or to adjust by CPU temperature. Fans to CPU_FAN header for sure.

Reactions: Ejaay-_-

Ejaay-_-

Reputable
May 13, 2017
For pump any Fan header would do Sys_Fan or whatever is called on your MB. It's operation curve should be set to constant max speed or to adjust by CPU temperature. Fans to CPU_FAN header for sure.

Hi,

Thanks for replying. So it's okay to plug the pump to any of the sys_fan/CPU fans, as long as it's running 100%?

this is the CPU and sys_fans configurations in my board.

Ajcw9qL.png

Ejaay-_-

Reputable
May 13, 2017
I believe AIO pump will go to full speed all the time, the fans are the only thing that change RPM. Personally I think AIOs are more trouble then they are worth and a good air cooler is going to be just as efficient if not better (like Noctua or bequiet ) then many many AIOs on the market.

Air cooler Noctua dh15 was my first choice but the budget and the chunkinest of the Noctua made me push in getting an AIO