Back Up Data with this Glorious Delorean HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser_25

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
these retro tech things are cool, BUT i think the cool will wear off pretty fast, when the size is like uber obsolete, hopefully they make so you can interchange hdds easily.

Trashit

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
Hmmm...."Delorean" and "reliability", two words that are not usually found in the same sentence lol. That said though its none the less cool and waaayyyy better looking than the apple time machine imo. (what is with the red/while wheels though?)

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Holy mother of all that is sweet and awsome in this world, THAT ROCKS!!! I can say those films are and will be my favorite of all time, I tell you if I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket right now that thing would be mine. :D

White interior, I dont think that is correct. :( I wonder why they went with the third movie design?

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]ender21[/nom]WTF? It's a replica from either BTTF 2 or 3, not 1. No sale![/citation]

actually more corectly it is a replica from BTTF 3 not "2 or 3" you can see the 1950's components straped on it's hood those were not added till the begining of part 3 when they had to redo some of the fried out circut boards (that were fried out at the end of part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.