Question Bad antialiasing and jagged edges in Destiny 2

Nov 21, 2020
I haven't play Destiny 2 in a few months but hopped back on for Beyond Light update. I noticed that the antialiasing was horrible and all the lines where very jagged and made my game look very bad. Also noticed that in the Tower my fps is a little bit lower than normal. I have tried many things like, using DDU to freshly install newest NVIDIA drivers (457.40), checked to make sure my PSU was working correctly in motherboard BIOS, changed settings in NVIDIA control panel, made sure motherboard bios was up to date, dusted my PC, made sure all other drivers where updated. PLEASE ANY HELP IS GREALY APPRECIATED

PC Specs:
CPU: i7-9700K
GPU: MSI RTX 2060 6GB XS OC
16GB RAM 2400Mhz
Motherboard: AsRock Z370 Pro4-CB (BIOS Version: P1.10)
PSU: 600W Apevia PSU (Apevia ATX-PR600W)
512GB Nvme M.2 SSD
2TB Hard Drive
AIO CPU Cooler/3 Intake fans in front of case

Stand at Rahool in the tower, can you see fuzziness moving around on the screen? Not sure I've noticed that before. It's more prevalent in dark areas.

I'm also experiencing lower than usual FPS since the BL update, but I haven't thought to actually take a look at the FPS now, it's just a feeling.

Nov 21, 2020
Stand at Rahool in the tower, can you see fuzziness moving around on the screen? Not sure I've noticed that before. It's more prevalent in dark areas.

I'm also experiencing lower than usual FPS since the BL update, but I haven't thought to actually take a look at the FPS now, it's just a feeling.
My game looks terrible, I hardly get 110 fps in the tower and every line is so jagged and the antialiasing is absolutely terrible and everything I try to fix it does not work. It is a disgrace that Bungie does not have a live chat or customer support.