[SOLVED] Bad gaming performance on a decent PC,help.

Jul 19, 2021
There's some stuttering and pop ups with games seems like if their anti aliasing is off somehow when everything is maxed,very low fps as Max Payne 3 runs at average 35 fps when it should be over 100 fps, and also my case makes loud fan noise despite good temp under load and at the same time my gpu fan rpm is stuck at only 20% (Weird but that's what monitors like gpu-z shows), there's also a buzzing sound that comes with it and it stays until restarting the PC.

Right now I have no idea where does the loud fan noise comes from and the buzzing sound, and to be honest I'm not entirely sure if it's a windows 10 problem or it's both hardware and software problem, here's my system:

Rx 570, i5 4590,8 gb ram

Admittedly I do have a bad PSU but I only play old games and usually not at maxed settings with v-sync on.

Here's how it looks:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVVCwuxpyTc&ab_channel=l%CE%B9zze%D1%85

try these step by step:
  1. Download and install DDU
  2. Uninstall the radeon driver using DDU, and any of intel hd driver, and nvidia driver if you did use 1 before.
  3. Download and install this chipset driver
  4. Download Install this Amd Radeon Driver, restart and try to game again.
  5. Check the gpu temps, if its over 80 degrees, than replace the thermal paste, somthing good like arctic mx4 or kingpin kpx or thermal grizzly kryonaut.

Solution
Jul 19, 2021
try these step by step:
  2. Uninstall the radeon driver using DDU, and any of intel hd driver, and nvidia driver if you did use 1 before.
  5. Check the gpu temps, if its over 80 degrees, than replace the thermal paste, somthing good like arctic mx4 or kingpin kpx or thermal grizzly kryonaut.
I had a problem with my readings but I rechecked and they turned out to be fine, gpu temps goes to 76, with 2350 rpm (very loud), I thought it was PSU problem like I said earlier and in my other thread but the numbers disagree, so it's defiantly a software problem, I don't even get half of gpu power despite it actually working.

I'm gonna try your solution today, I hope it works.

Jul 19, 2021
try these step by step:
Hey man I just came across this thread (down), and they talk about the same problems I have and they suggest to uninstall the update, problem is now when I click on uninstall updates the the KB5001330 doesn't show up, any other way to remove it?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqvhpa/kb5001330_bad_gaming_performance/