[SOLVED] BAD SECTORS IN HDD OR BAD MEMORY?

Nov 30, 2019
My pc always gets BSOD and everytime I reformat my hdd and install the OS, sooner or later I still get BSOD problems and currently, I am having the error:
Log file: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
I couldn't boot into windows and I don't know if it's the hdd's fault or the RAM. I checked the logfile and it said "Startup repair has tried several times but still cannot determine the cause of the problem"
I tried finding solutions in youtube but none of them helped. What do I do?

Solution
Bad drive. Any issue with system 32 means that there are corrupt sectors on your hard drive. Especially after large installations, BSODS will happen due to the drive not recognizing the data on corrupt sectors of windows. Download the tool mentioned by popatim and fix the sectors. If that doesnt work just get a new drive

TheMaster122

Reputable
Nov 27, 2019
Bad drive. Any issue with system 32 means that there are corrupt sectors on your hard drive. Especially after large installations, BSODS will happen due to the drive not recognizing the data on corrupt sectors of windows. Download the tool mentioned by popatim and fix the sectors. If that doesnt work just get a new drive

Solution
Nov 30, 2019
I just took my hard drive to a pc repair shop and for a few days it worked fine after I reinstalled windows10 but it suddenly got stuck in windows recovery and had the same problem. Does this mean the hdd is hopeless?