Question Bad working and errors on second NVMe M.2 slot

Apr 26, 2020
Hey! Maybe you guys can give me some advice. I have the hardware ryzen 3950X, Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite and two NVMe Adata 512GB M.2 PCIe XPG SX8200 Pro ssd drives in M2 connectors.

The disk in the first M2 connector the one which is responsible CPU is working fine without any problems, while the second additional one, after installing Windows, pops up messages that you need to reboot because some errors Windows found. This of course does not give anything and after reboot is the same, formatting disk don't help. Both disks go through all the tests, they don't have any damage, they work at the right speeds.

After swapping the disks and reinstalling the system the situation is the same that the one connected to the first M2 works perfectly and the one to the second badly. I wonder if it is simply not corrupted to the second M2 input but on the other hand, I can copy files to the second drive normally, run them from it, etc. till Windows starts scanning it chkdsk and detects some unspecified errors that it does not fix and the files stop working.

I also cannot create on this disk under the second M2 GPT table, it only works in MBR mode. It seems to me that second m.2 slot is corrupted, but then would it be possible to copy files and boot normally for some time and everything works?

I've already tried on different versions of Windows 10, different versions of bios, chkdsk /r /f etc., I even translated the graphics card to pcie x 4. I'm counting on you because I've already searched almost the whole internet and tried what came to my mind for the last few days, which is strange or I'm not looking for it very well or nobody ever had a similar problem.