Jan 18, 2019
Hi,I just got a new PC:
-Ryzen 3 2200G
-8GB RAM DDR4 Corsair
-HDD 500GB WD
-SSD KINGSTON UV400 I think i am not sure
-Very Old Power Supply
-Gigabyte B450M-DS3H
I get BAD_POOL_CALLER when trying to install windows 7.
I know windows 7 is not supported on Ryzen but i've seen on the internet that BAD_POOL_CALLER could be a RAM issue.
I cannot attach minidumps since it crashes when installing
I installed USB drivers with Gigabyte USB Installation Tool
I don't know the error code.If you need it i can reinstall windows again and make a photo.
I know I can install windows 10 but i need 7.
I already have windows 10 installed and i tried to make a dualboot
I cannot run it in a vm

Thanks for the help and sorry for my English!

Solution
Those tests say that the stick is good. So that s a step complete.

I'm not sure if those apps care where the stick is installed, installing Windows will involve it being in the correct location.

If you have ensured it is in the correct location. It could possibly be a bad board. It could also be the power supply if it can't provide enough power. But I don't think that is what it is.

I missed the part that says you have windows 10 installed. Does it run with windows 10?

If so then you could have improperly performed your duel boot. Windows version conflicts.

InfoSponge16

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
I remember there was some talk of this awhile back. I think the issue may have been resolved.

Ensure the drivers you are installing for the Gigabyte B450m-Ds3h are the correct ones.

There should be several versions of drivers for that board, not just the latest.

InfoSponge16

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016

If bad pool caller pertains to memory. Then try to diagnose your memory.

Do you have one stick of memory or two?

If you have one stick, make sure it is installed in the location the board manual specifies for a single stick.

If you have two 4gig sticks, try to install with only one stick at a time, maybe a bad stick.

If your single stick is in the right location, and it still won't boot.

Try with a different known good stick.

If that doesn't fix it, you could have a bad board.

Jan 18, 2019
Memtest86 and Windows Memory Diagnostics said no problems.
1 stick
It is
N/A
I dont have other DDR4 RAM nor friends with DDR4 RAM
Could it be bec of the power supply?
It is a ancient 450w

InfoSponge16

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
Those tests say that the stick is good. So that s a step complete.

I'm not sure if those apps care where the stick is installed, installing Windows will involve it being in the correct location.

If you have ensured it is in the correct location. It could possibly be a bad board. It could also be the power supply if it can't provide enough power. But I don't think that is what it is.

I missed the part that says you have windows 10 installed. Does it run with windows 10?

If so then you could have improperly performed your duel boot. Windows version conflicts.

Solution