Battlefield 3 Shows Up At GDC, Looks Great

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lasaldude

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2009
[citation][nom]Senor Snarf[/nom]I can't believe anybody is actually defending a $60 price tag on PC games. They have zero legitimate reasons to explain why they need an extra $10 from each customer, but they know they can do it anyway because MW2 has demonstrated that PC gamers are willing to get buttfucked just like console kids were when their game prices got jacked up at the beginning of this gen.[/citation]

Especially if I buy a digital copy. Why the fuck do I have to buy the same game at the same price and not get anything physical.

Another thing is that console buyers are getting raped. First off, Micro$oft is the worst. Their DVD-DLs are not as much as Sony's BR-DLs. MICROSOFT=GREED! and Console owners don't get to crank up their settings for great visuals like most PC gamers do. So they are paying more for something worst looking than others Sometimes pay.

osxsier

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
I wasted so much of my life playing BF2. Looks like this is going to be stealing me away from life for a while as well.

Cant fucking wait! Always loved Dice and this game cant come out soon enough!

kewlx

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010
[citation][nom]Bigmac80[/nom]Maybe i should buy the GTX 590 or AMD 6990 LOL...[/citation]
I am getting the 7K series hopefully this coming fall so that way I can try to play this game at max

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
I am so ridiculously pumped for this game.

Building my new rig this summer, hoping bulldozer is well on its way by then. I might have to invest a little more than I initially thought if I wanna max this sexy game out.

[citation][nom]djridonkulus[/nom]I still can't get BFBC2 to work properly in Crossfire mode (2x5850). I hope they will address that in BF3.[/citation]
I had 2 then 3 5850s in crossfire through a year of driver releases and it still was never addressed. My suggestion is do what I did and address it yourself... Just go SLI. It's not the game's fault my friend.

Bigmac80

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
I see people use 6970's in crossfire playing BC2 in youtube and they average over 100fps. Not sure why your 5850's in crossfire don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.