Battlefield 4 Set in Modern Day World, Says DICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachusaman

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2011
e3 june? will the bf3 premium morons have all their dlc by then? be pretty funny if the game dropped before they got their precious dlc

azraa

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
[citation][nom]boiler1990[/nom]So when BF4 releases in the 2014 timeframe...does that mean it will be outdated? o_O o_O[/citation]
Mind: blown.

The most important thing to me now is if its going to use the same graphics engine than BF3. If they improve Frostbite even more, we're gonna need some serious hardware to run it on Ultra.

ravensharpless

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
[citation][nom]mayankleoboy1[/nom]isnt MoH almost like CoD now ?[/citation]
Of course it is! they wish they had cod! cod is a masterpiece! Year by year it oversells each and every single game! It's a blockbuster and we all know here that blockbusters are the best possible thing in this universe. It's better! It's better then your battlefield! nothing can change that! My xbox360 still pwns your pc's. You and your 20 year old mouse and keyboard. The mouse and keyboard was never made for gaming! Microsoft put millions into the xbox360 controller, a gaming controller! I could take any of you on with it! That is if you can start up the game. You might have a virus or something lol. I feel for you pc users i really do. Spend $2000 on a computer you have to upgrade in a year while my xbox360 still plays the newest blockbuster games! You guys usually have to wait longer to play a game like ghost recon future solder i was playing that looong before any of you. (this comment is fake and not intended for troll)

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
First we get battlfield 3, then we get battlefield 3.2 (medal of honor) and finally we get battlefield 3.5 (bf4).

This truely is the golden age of gaming, so many unique games, so little time!

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
A trusted source told me that BF:4 will feature the next evolution of the Destruction engine. Now, you can blow up a total of 1 object in the map in spectacular definition. Far better than the nearly unlimited objects in BF:BC2 and the 5 objects in BF3!

ltdementhial

Aug 20, 2011
[citation][nom]ravensharpless[/nom]Of course it is! they wish they had cod! cod is a masterpiece! Year by year it oversells each and every single game! It's a blockbuster and we all know here that blockbusters are the best possible thing in this universe. It's better! It's better then your battlefield! nothing can change that! My xbox360 still pwns your pc's. You and your 20 year old mouse and keyboard. The mouse and keyboard was never made for gaming! Microsoft put millions into the xbox360 controller, a gaming controller! I could take any of you on with it! That is if you can start up the game. You might have a virus or something lol. I feel for you pc users i really do. Spend $2000 on a computer you have to upgrade in a year while my xbox360 still plays the newest blockbuster games! You guys usually have to wait longer to play a game like ghost recon future solder i was playing that looong before any of you. (this comment is fake and not intended for troll)[/citation]

Did you guys know that CoD is the "son" of MoH? Allied Assault anyone?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Pennanen[/nom]First we get battlfield 3, then we get battlefield 3.2 (medal of honor) and finally we get battlefield 3.5 (bf4).This truely is the golden age of gaming, so many unique games, so little time![/citation]
it's robbery if you ask me, lol

hardcore_gamer

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
[citation][nom]ravensharpless[/nom]Of course it is! they wish they had cod! cod is a masterpiece! Year by year it oversells each and every single game! It's a blockbuster and we all know here that blockbusters are the best possible thing in this universe. It's better! It's better then your battlefield! nothing can change that! My xbox360 still pwns your pc's. You and your 20 year old mouse and keyboard. The mouse and keyboard was never made for gaming! Microsoft put millions into the xbox360 controller, a gaming controller! I could take any of you on with it! That is if you can start up the game. You might have a virus or something lol. I feel for you pc users i really do. Spend $2000 on a computer you have to upgrade in a year while my xbox360 still plays the newest blockbuster games! You guys usually have to wait longer to play a game like ghost recon future solder i was playing that looong before any of you. (this comment is fake and not intended for troll)[/citation]

We were waiting for the "obvious troll".

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Can we have our WW2 shooters back already?

The main reason they stick with modern warfare is that they can have tons of automatic spray-n-pray weapons that are noob-friendly and work well with console controllers.

BF3 killed the franchise for me. No teamplay (small squads, spawning on every squad member), spray&pray gunplay, badly designed maps, technical difficulties (*cough* hit detection *cough*), slow patches, no mod support(!), Origin....

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
I feel so cheated when I tot Battlefield 3 was going to last as long as BF2. I am not going to buy BF4 only to find out BF5 coming out in another 2 years after BF4.

empstar

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
I got BF:BC2 and it was a fun game BUT only one major problem. CHEATER anywhere. same as BF3. I really hate cheater. will not buy BF4 if DICE or EA resolve this F**king cheater.

empstar

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
I got BF:BC2 and it was a fun game BUT only one major problem. CHEATER anywhere. same as BF3. I really hate cheater. will not buy BF4 if DICE or EA didn't resolve this F**king cheater issue.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
[citation][nom]mayankleoboy1[/nom]isnt MoH almost like CoD now ?[/citation]

MoH COD. I'm being perfectly honest here are say if it weren't for title screens and logo's I could play just about any current FPS and I would struggle to tell them apart, MoH, Crysis 2, CoD, BF they all the seem alike to me.

reviewer889

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
mayankleoboy1 08/14/2012 5:50 AM "isnt MoH almost like CoD now ?"

LOL
I laughed so much when I read this. Does this guy not realize that CoD1-12, MoH1-6, BF1-8 are the exact same game. I stopped supporting that kind of garbage for years now. It's like getting a new NHL,NBA,FIFA,Tiger Woods every single year.

Ahh some people are so lost, can't even see the difference from the same game the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.