BDA Setup

Hi!
I have a file on my "C" drive that I just cannot figure out. Could not
get an answer from non Dell groups, so this is my last hope.

It's "BDA SETUP INFO" I suspect it was created when I installed the
Dell Drivers, but not sure. Been looking all over for info so I can
zap it!

Any clues out there?

Mike

"Michael P Gabriel" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
> I have a file on my "C" drive that I just cannot figure out. Could not
> get an answer from non Dell groups, so this is my last hope.
>
> It's "BDA SETUP INFO" I suspect it was created when I installed the
> Dell Drivers, but not sure. Been looking all over for info so I can
> zap it!
>
> Any clues out there?
>
> Mike

Google seems to think it's connected to a camcorder USB sort of setup?

"Chuckles The Scary Clown" <chuckles@thebigtop.net> wrote in message news:<tFacd.92216$BI5.66273@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>...
> "Michael P Gabriel" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> > I have a file on my "C" drive that I just cannot figure out. Could not
> > get an answer from non Dell groups, so this is my last hope.
> >
> > It's "BDA SETUP INFO" I suspect it was created when I installed the
> > Dell Drivers, but not sure. Been looking all over for info so I can
> > zap it!
> >
> > Any clues out there?
> >
> > Mike
>
> Google seems to think it's connected to a camcorder USB sort of setup?

>>Thanks, Chuckles, I dug in real deep and saw the word SONIC, which
is the name of the driver that runs the CD-DVD on my Dell 2400
Dimension.
But the question, why is it in MY COMPUTER? It's just a list of small
items explaning the technical, perhaps the coding of the program. I
will delete it, and if I have a problem, just reload it. I'll bet it
doesn't show up in MY COMPUTER!!!

Mike