Ben Heck Makes a Xbox 360 S Slim 17'' Laptop

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

existencenow

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
All you ppl saying OMG make a gaming laptop are excluding two factors. Without Insane hardware and ASTOUNDING Emulation, there is no way in the depths that you will be playing your "OMG YAY SO COOL" Halo reach. And secondly, are u all not aware that this is just a hobby gone media? Stop hating. Mind you microsoft is NOT my gaming platform of choice, but this is still an intriguing concept put into apllication.

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
[citation][nom]Existencenow[/nom]All you ppl saying OMG make a gaming laptop are excluding two factors. Without Insane hardware and ASTOUNDING Emulation, there is no way in the depths that you will be playing your "OMG YAY SO COOL" Halo reach. And secondly, are u all not aware that this is just a hobby gone media? Stop hating. Mind you microsoft is NOT my gaming platform of choice, but this is still an intriguing concept put into apllication.[/citation]
Why was the only game you mentioned be 'Halo?'

weirdalyanksyou

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2010
you all are idiots the point of this whole thing is to have an all in one package literally plug and play i give him props for building this and all his other portables i myself am building a portable gaming rig and its not super easy so all you bagging on him for the size are stupid if you actually consider the difference between a pc mother board and a laptop mother board obviously one will be smaller than the other and a xbox mother board is basically a pc mother board so if any of you can take a pc mother board and all the extra features you want and can make it the size of a laptop then you can crack on ben heck

Status
Not open for further replies.