Best Budget Cpu Cooler?

Iced01

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Hi, im looking for a good budget CPU cooler for a 775/AM2+/AM3. I would like it to be no more than $50. I'm currently looking at these 3 coolers

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus: $47.99

Cooler Master Hyper 212: $45.99

Scythe Ninja 2: $45.99

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro: $27.99 (AMD), $29.99 (Intel)

Prices may seem more expensive because these are Canadian prices. I don't really mind the noise level, just want the best bang for buck.

Thanks

Iced01

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009

Core Contact does not fit in EP45-UD3P???? What?? (a comment on newegg)

Superhal

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
+3 on the Core Contact. Mine was under $40, good fan, clip provides great pressure. Also, comes with a fan control (~$6 separately.)

I had to remove my side case fan though.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
^ Who ever wrote that's a noob. Don't trust Newegg reviews.
+100

I never take anything written on Newegg seriously. There are better sites that provide better reviews depending on the product. The Google is your friend...Newegg Noob reviews, however, are not.

I agree.... 95% of NewEgg negative reviews are submited by un-educated noobs that think that they know what they are doing and that is what steers many buyers from purchasing a good product..... I have a friend that works over at the Egg (RMA) dept and he tells me that most DoA motherboards were not DoA to begin with due to the user zapped the board from the get-go.... so in all I don't think peeps should be entitled to a negative review if they don't know what they are doing in the first place.....

Btw... The Core Contact is a superb cooler [:jaydeejohn:5]