[SOLVED] Best CPU cooler for under 25 - 30$ ?

chiken_VEVO

Commendable
Sep 28, 2019
Hey everyone. So 5 months ago I built my first PC, but unfortunately due to the amateur I currently are, I decided to go with much cheaper options for my PC's cooling, as I already was beyond my original budget. Either way, due to my stupidity, I ended up pairing an expensive i7 8700K with a cheap Arctic cooler, that barely manages to keep temperatures below 85 degrees Celcius while gaming heavily.

So needless to say that I've decided to upgrade in order to protect my CPU and would like to ask everyone here for their suggestions, that do not surpass my maximum budget of 25 - 30$. The only thing that I would like to add here is that as an only "condition" I just want any cooler suggested to not block the RAM slot closer to my CPU socket as many coolers unfortunately do.

Finally, as a reference, I would like to provide the prices of some popular coolers in my country:

• Arctic Freezer 13: 28 euros (30.39$)... It's an Arctic again but I've been reading surprisingly good reviews so dunno.
  • CoolerMaster Hyper TX3i: 25.5 euros (27.68$)... The one I'm considering the most at the moment.
  • CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO: 39.5 euros (43$)... Too much for my budget, unfortunately :(
Thank you all in advance for any help :)

chiken_VEVO

Commendable
Sep 28, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Surprisingly, the coolers you've suggested are all actually in the middle in terms of price, as the Arctic Freezer 34 and Deepcool Gammaxx 400 and 400 V2 all cost about 26 to 27 euros (and the last 2 come with LED lights as well).

So, should I finalize and go with one of these, or do you have even better suggestions?