Best drivers for 6800?

I'm guessing it's the latest leaked ones? as of today that appears to be
61.80.
Any tips/suggestions are appreciated!

+c0re- wrote:
> I'm guessing it's the latest leaked ones? as of today that appears to be
> 61.80.
> Any tips/suggestions are appreciated!

61.80 was a leaked Dell laptop driver from what I can tell. Most people
in the NVnews forums and such like 61.71 really well. Get them from
Guru3d.com. I'm using 61.71 currently and I'm happy to report they work
great; additionally they also have both AF and Trilinear optimizations
disabled, so IQ should be a bit higher.

Thanks for the tip!
I installed the 61.80's and ran a couple of benchmarks, 3dmark 2001 was
pretty poor (a few points slower than my old radeon 9800 pro), but 3dmark
2003 was great, it about doubled my radeon's score.

I'll try the 61.71's, thanks again!