Question Best fan configuration for Armageddon Aquoron case

Aug 6, 2024
Hi Everyone, What would be the best fan configuration for the Armageddon Aquoron Pro?
It is all glass panel infront and the side. I currently have 3 fans, one at the back as intake and two at the top as exhaust

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Due to the fishbowl design, only option is negative pressure. And extreme one at that as well.

You can mitigate the extreme negative pressure, by:
2x 120mm top exhaust
1x 120mm rear exhaust
1x 120mm bottom intake
1x 140mm PSU shroud intake*

* Though, the fan placement on PSU shroud is more of a gimmick since most of the airflow (if not all of it), would be blocked by the PSU.
But this would give you closest to the neutral pressure. Positive pressure can't be done, unless you flip the top fans as intake.

For most airflow, setup would be:
2x 140mm top exhaust
1x 140mm rear exhaust
1x 120mm bottom intake
1x 140mm PSU shroud intake

But it still will be negative pressure. Though, on cooling aspect, negative pressure is best. But it also means it can draw more dust into the system.

Oh, case specs too for easy reference: https://www.armaggeddon.com.my/pc-c...ransparent-view-Gaming-Casing-Chassic-PC-Case

Reactions: TheBlur60
Aug 6, 2024
Due to the fishbowl design, only option is negative pressure. And extreme one at that as well.

You can mitigate the extreme negative pressure, by:
2x 120mm top exhaust
1x 120mm rear exhaust
1x 120mm bottom intake
1x 140mm PSU shroud intake*

* Though, the fan placement on PSU shroud is more of a gimmick since most of the airflow (if not all of it), would be blocked by the PSU.
But this would give you closest to the neutral pressure. Positive pressure can't be done, unless you flip the top fans as intake.

For most airflow, setup would be:
2x 140mm top exhaust
1x 140mm rear exhaust
1x 120mm bottom intake
1x 140mm PSU shroud intake

But it still will be negative pressure. Though, on cooling aspect, negative pressure is best. But it also means it can draw more dust into the system.

Oh, case specs too for easy reference: https://www.armaggeddon.com.my/pc-c...ransparent-view-Gaming-Casing-Chassic-PC-Case
Thanks so much man!

Reactions: Aeacus