Best Games With The Most Playable Hours

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo Lee

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015
I think all the Elder Scrolls games have had a lot of replayability. Fallout 4 was a bit of a disappointment for me though. I love all the Fallout games, and this one was fun, but it just wasn't as intruiging as the others.

Mass Effect Andromeda and Witcher 3, I have played them both multiple times. Love them and all the games in both those series.

Bo Lee

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015
"Andromeda is on this list? I thought this was a list of the BEST games not unbelievably disappointing. This article is obviously a load of crock lol."

Because it is a very good game.

zthomas

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
I don't play any of these.. ooh yeah I played Beta mass effect.. but didn't want to buy the dang game.. I play in steam daily.. mostly T2 and in origin a couple need for speed games and the titan 1-2 mostly two..

rush21hit

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012
Why Dark Soul 3 are not on the list? I drowned nearly 600 hours on it. Surely many people here would share the sentiment.
But then again, I can understand why it didn't.
After all the patch, DLC and everything, the game still plagued by lag. Internet lag are one thing, input lag is another beast entirely. Can't say I tamed it, but I have learned to live with it.
Even with my new Ryzen 1600 at 4ghz and a 1050Ti, the input lag remains. Well, when I pushed my previous 3570K to 4,3 out of curiousity to overcome it didn't help either, so I'm not surprised really.
Yet, I'm still playing it despite all of this. Am I dumb?

Filip_71

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
Borderlands 2, Terraria and Minecraft is missing in my personal list... I'm not playing Minecraft, but my kids do and have for years. Dying Light is a favorite too. Andromeda was a disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.