best graphic video card

hi all

I am asking about but need to find out what is the best video card out there
for a gamer?
We have a chance of getting mad dog video card and trying to find out which
is best one ?
and what would it be comparable to ati or other graphic cards?

"veris and amee young" <verisyoung@comcast.net> wrote in message

" We have a chance of getting mad dog video card and trying to find out
which is best one ? and what would it be comparable to ati or other graphic
cards? "

http://www.mdmm.com/products/graphics.asp

yes I know that we saw that already. I have now ATI Radeon 9600 . Mad dog's
newest one is Geforce FX 5600. So which so better? one I have or FX 5600?

TRENDING THREADS