[SOLVED] Best graphics card recommendation for Thinkcentre A58 7522 SFF

Oct 27, 2020
Can you guys give some graphics card recommendation for thinkcentre A58 7522 SFF, I want to upgrade the pc but i don't know what graphics card is compatible with my pc. Thanks!

Solution
Given the location of your expansion slots, you are going to be limited to a single-slot width card and since is a Small Form Factor case, a low-profile/half-height, single=slot width card at that. I'd probably look at something like a GT 720/730. It would still be an upgrade over your integrated graphics, but you're not going to be playing AAA games with it.

-Wolf sends
For Desktop/ PC
My bad, i was on the wrong page. Seems like there are multiple A58 7522's.

Anyway, you need to check if you have a an PCIe 16x port on your motherboard.
All i found was it is a LGA775 and that is more than enough information on what kind of gpu you need in order for it not to be bottlenecked by the e5200.

You'll want to buy an 750Ti for the best pair with your components.

Oh and i'd recommend for you to get more ram aswell if your unit only has 2gb since it is the bottlenecking factor when you've gotten an gpu.
I'd recommend for you to get atleast 4gb but highly suggest to get 8gb.

Oct 27, 2020
My bad, i was on the wrong page. Seems like there are multiple A58 7522's.

Anyway, you need to check if you have a an PCIe 16x port on your motherboard.
All i found was it is a LGA775 and that is more than enough information on what kind of gpu you need in order for it not to be bottlenecked by the e5200.

You'll want to buy an 750Ti for the best pair with your components.

Oh and i'd recommend for you to get more ram aswell if your unit only has 2gb since it is the bottlenecking factor when you've gotten an gpu.
I'd recommend for you to get atleast 4gb but highly suggest to get 8gb.

I have PCIE 16X in my motherboard and i have 4gb ram also!
And yes this motherboard sockets is LGA775

Wolfshadw

Titan
From what I can tell, you have a 280 watt power supply and a BTX form-factor motherboard. Can you take a picture of the back of your system and the inside and post them (imgur.com and then link here)? The 280 watt power supply is worrisome, but where the expansion slots are could kill any idea of (meaningful) upgrading.

-Wolf sends

Oct 27, 2020
From what I can tell, you have a 280 watt power supply and a BTX form-factor motherboard. Can you take a picture of the back of your system and the inside and post them (imgur.com and then link here)? The 280 watt power supply is worrisome, but where the expansion slots are could kill any idea of (meaningful) upgrading.

-Wolf sends

well it's look like this and yes it is LITEON with 280 watts
View: https://imgur.com/a/n941vJd

Wolfshadw

Titan
Given the location of your expansion slots, you are going to be limited to a single-slot width card and since is a Small Form Factor case, a low-profile/half-height, single=slot width card at that. I'd probably look at something like a GT 720/730. It would still be an upgrade over your integrated graphics, but you're not going to be playing AAA games with it.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: Redimator
Solution